You+Me / JustNick

Hi everybody, thank you for stopping by today.

 I am back with another layout using one of the beautiful cut files from the JustNick cut file shop. I used one of the new releases, Doily 2.



I cut the shape out of textured white card stock, large enough to fill a 12x12 page. 
I used the Jillibean Soup Collection, Garden Harvest and fussy cut the flowers out from one of the patterned papers. I also did very little mixed media on the background, using Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Butter, and splattered some yellow onto the background, making sure that I stick as much as possible to the edge of the page. I obviously wanted the cut file to be the main focus of the layout, so I layered the flowers and other embellishments behind it. To give the cut file some extra weight, I took out the two center stars and backed the center with some of the pattered paper from the collection. I love the pop of dark blue as my baby girl is wearing a similar color blue.

Here are some close ups...


Here is the final layout...



If you would like to watch the process video on my YouTube channel please click Here.
Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon so you would be up to date with all My newly released layouts. 

Enjoy!

No comments: