Love Hearts - JustNick

Hello, and thank you for stopping by!
Today I am sharing this layout with you that I made using the Candy Hearts cut file.
 
I all of the hearts out of textured white card stock using my silhouette cutting machine. I only ended up using 4 of the hearts. I firstly coloured each heart with Copic maker number E00, and then realised that I wanted something more pink, so I got out my light pink Sharpie and coloured over the Copic marker, that did the trick. To draw more attention to the hearts, I chain stitched around each heart. The collection I used is Romance from Simple Stories. 

I did quite alot of work behind my photo, I dropped some black ink splatters and splattered some Heidi Swapp black color shine as well. I then fussy cut some of the flowers from one of the patterned papers from the collection to layer behind the photo. I used a cut apart sheet and cut apart all the elements and layered that behind the photo as well.

Here are some close ups...


Here is the final layout...

Enjoy!


No comments: