So Grateful



Hello Friends! Today I would like to share this layout with you that I made using an older Kaisercraft collection called Rose Avenue. It is such a beautiful, soft and feminine collection. The two little photos are of me when I was a baby, I'm not sure how old I was, sadly none of the photos I have of my childhood are dated. I thought it would be fun to make a grid layout. So I took different elements out of the collection and cut them to the desired shape and size and made a grid. If you look closely you will see that I added some tissue paper to the backs of my photos, it adds a softness to the photo and I just plain like the way it looks! I love dimension and so I popped most of the elements up on adhesive foam. I also added stitching the to squares and rectangles to further make them pop. I love me some stitchin'!! And that is all for this layout. Short and sweet. It came together quite quickly (except for the stitching of course).

No comments: