Forever Sweet


Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout with you that I made for the 'Put it on an angle' challenge on the Paper Issues friends and family Facebook group. This layout came together very quickly, and I loved making it. I used the Simple Stories Romance Collection. I've been using this collection almost exclusively to make layouts with photo's of my baby girl. It is such a soft, girly, whimsical collection. 

I built up a horizontal mat for my photo with the paper with the music score on and added some lace strips I fussy cut from another page. I also machine stitched on the horizontal mat. I used a doily to back my photo. 

Now, this wouldn't be one of my pages if it didn't have some fussy cutting in it, and boy, does this page have fussy cutting! I fussy cut all the flowers from one of the 12x12 papers. I added those little black butterflies from the 6x12 sticker sheet to bring in a pop of black. 

Lastly I added some very little iridescent sequins and some splatters with my Heidi Swapp black colour shine.

Hope you enjoyed this one! 
OH! and before I forget, please go ahead and take a look at my new YouTube channel, Leslie Berner. I have a few process videos and a layout share waiting there for you! And then while you are at it, why don't you like and Subscribe to my channel? 

Thank you for stopping by today!     

No comments: