Family

This is the beautiful layout from Courtney Sawyer for SLS week 4!




Hi friends! I'm on the blog today, sharing my version of the Scraplift Sunday week 4 challenge. 
I loved everything about making this page. I used the Pebbles, Heart of Home collection. I did a lot of fussy cutting for this layout. I absolutely love fussy cutting. I was too lazy to get my silhouette out so I just wrote the word family on some white cardstock, cut it out and backed it with a selection of some of the pattern papers. I also fussy cut the branches with the bird nests out of one of the pattern papers. The gold accents are from the rub on sheets, I have to say, I have never used rub on's on a layout before, and I just loved them! They went on so smoothly, and the warm glow the gold gives to the layout is heartwarming. I also used some of the stickers from the American Crafts sticker book from Jen Hadfield. 

Hope you are inspired by the layout for SLS week 4, it is beautiful!!

No comments: