Dream


Hi. 

Today I sharing this layout with you that I made for the Paper Issues Design Team. This is the second layout in a series that I am doing on my YouTube channel called, Freebie Friday. Each Friday I will be taking a FREE cut file from the Paper Issues shop and I will be making a layout.

This week I chose two cut files, ' cloudy circle' and ' sky's the limit'. 
This layout came together quite easily, the cut files took out most of the guess work of what to put where. 

For the background I grabbed some small ink pads from my stash, black, dark blue and light blue, and I applied the ink to the page in small circular motions using an ink dabber.
I blended the three colours together, until I got the hazy, softness that I wanted.

I popped the cut files up on some foam squares and added some dark blue sequins and some tiny silver gems. 

The butterflies are from a pattern paper from Maggie Holms' Chasing Dreams, the paper is called Monarca.

And that is that! Short and sweet!
I have the process video up on my YouTube channel, and while you are there, why don't you like and subscribe?


Have a great day! 




No comments: