XOXO - Bossy Scrapper, Paper Issues Challenge


Hello everyone!

I'm on the blog today, sharing my take on the Bossy Scrapper challenge.

Here is the list of requirements that I had to incorporate on to a layout.


I must say, I was more afraid f the list than I should have been! I don't usually start with a design or even sometimes the foggiest idea of what I want to do when I start making a layout. But having this little list made it so easy! It was such a cool experience. The longest part of the layout was choosing the collection I wanted to work with! 

As you can see I worked with the beautiful and soft Simple Stories, Romance. I have been making most of my baby layouts with this collection! The soft colours, muted tones and floral accents lends itself to a more innocent than a charming subject. 
I created my own 3x4 cards out of the 4x6 cards. It wouldn't be one of my layouts without fussy cutting, so the little flowers and leaves made their way onto the layout as my embellishments as well! I made my own tag out of one of the pattern papers and doodled around the edges to make is stand out a bit better on the white background. I also added some black and white bakers twine to the tag, and used my Tiny Attacher to secure the ends to the page. 

I used a few chipboard pieces as well, the little banner piece saying 'Hello Love', two of the flower clusters and the pre-made title.

Lastly, I added a border around the layout to bring everything nicely together.  

If you are interested in seeing exactly how this layout came together you can pop over to my YouTube channel and watch the process video.


And that is that!

      Have a great day!     


No comments: