Priorities

Hi friends!

I haven't been very active on my blog lately, I have been trying to find my groove and get into a routine with my YouTube channel and posting at least 3 videos a week. It doesn't sound a lot, but believe you me, it takes time and work. But I like doing it, I just wish it wasn't so time consuming. 

But here I am! Yay! 

I'm going to try to get the blog post done for every video I upload from now on, and I'm going to try to catch up on the ones I have missed.

So today I'm going to share a layout with you that I made for a new series I started on my YouTube channel called, Stash Bash! I know, very original, but it is exactly describing what I want to do,
 I NEED TO GET INTO MY STASH AND BASH IT PEOPLE!
Yes, shouty capitals are absolutely necessary.   

Here is the layout....



So like I said, I needed to get my stash smaller, so I decided to go into my alpha stash and see what I can do. I hand cut my own 'cut file overlay'. It was really easy, hand cutting generic shapes without too much detail is really not that challenging. Try it!

The layering behind my photo is from my deep stash, I have no idea where I got them or who manufactured them.....Sorry....!

But I can tell you that the the cute book bag and pencil I got at a shop in South Africa, the lady that makes and sell these, uses her Silhouette, and you will be able to find the cute cut files in the Silhouette store. 

So yes scrappy people, that is it for this layout!
If you are a Process Video nut .....like MEEEEEEEEE...........


Enjoy!

No comments: