Be bold, be italic, never regular


Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to share this layout with you. I made it for the first video in a series I started on my YouTube channel, called Freebie Friday. Each Friday I will taking a FREE cut file from the Paper Issues Shop and make a layout using it.

This week I chose the file called, 'Rhapsody Floral'.
I used the beautiful collections of Paige Evans, Turns the page and Take me away to back the cut files. I fussy cut the butterflies from a sheet from Take me away.

This layout is very sentimental to me. the photo is a selfie I took of me and my Granma at my cousin's kitchen tea. This Grannie is very special, she is the most unique and eccentric person I know! The inspiration for the layout design came from something I loved to admire when I was little. My Gran had these beautiful porcelain baskets with finely crafted porcelain flowers in them all around her house. I loved looking at them the colours, the precision, the perfection. I know I will never be able t recreate one of those beautiful baskets, but I can imagine myself looking longingly at one, missing my Gran.


Enjoy!

No comments: